Financial Institutions are in a period of strategic transformation. The combination of regulatory requirements, competitive markets, adoption of new technology is creating the need for fundamental change.
Our Lean FI practice is focused on improving the speed, quality and cost structure of the value streams in banks and insurance companies. Our Sensei have decades of experience in leaning out FI processes and focus on tackling challenges such as:
· Reducing Credit Turnaround Times resulting in significant reduction in abandonment rates and increased revenues
· Increased customer satisfaction through reduced lead times resulting in faster and better services
· Improving Underwriting Accuracy
· Increased customer Retention Rates by integrating Voice of Customer into the bank’s customer facing value streams
· Transformation of Back office Processes and mitigation of risks
· Catalyzing Cultural Change & Enabling the Adoption of Lean